Sunday, April 15, 2012

Engagement Pictures from Missi











Oh boy.....so I guess it has been a little while since I have been on here!  I will blame it on my slow, slow computer (which is 6 years old)!  It was taking me forever to upload any pictures!  But- I got a new computer for my birthday from Jim- and things are going much better now!  So, I will try to do more updates- but- with our wedding now only one month away, there are no real promises!  Anyways- I thought I should post some pictures.....Jim and I are lucky to know two very good photographers- who also happen to be family.  On two different days, we met up with Sarah (my sister in-law) and my step-sister Missi, who took some great pictures of us in different places. So we ended up with a lot of great pictures! (which is really nice because Jim and I didn't have a ton of the two of us together that weren't taken at arms length by one of us)  So- here are the pictures that Missi took- over on my Dad's dock, and near the Whitman Dam, and at the Winona Levee.  I will post the pictures that Sarah took as well yet this evening!

No comments: