Wednesday, June 27, 2012

We got MARRIED!

Yes, yes, I know these pictures are a little overdue!  But, I just got them back about a week and a half ago from our photographer- so I am not that late in posting!  Besides, things have been a little bit busy around here. 







Our wedding was a perfect day!  The only thing I was worried about was the weather- but I could not have asked for anything better!  I absolutely loved our wedding, and will treasure the memories forever.  I liked how laid back and casual it was- it was outside, and nobody cared that I took my shoes off for a large chunk of time.  We had our pictures taken about 11, and didn't get married until 1, so we weren't stressed about getting everything in, and after we got married- we could just go have fun! We got married overlooking the Root River- by an arbor that Christopher and I made.  Jim wrote the introduction, and surprised me with a beautiful story about how we met....when Logan (Jim's friend that married us) finished the story, our niece Elizabeth said, "That was a great story Uncle Jim!"  After we were married, we then followed the path through the woods to where the reception was held- under a tent on the lawn of Eagle Bluff.  Sarah (Squires) cooked most of our food, and it was unbelievable!  I know she worked really hard.  We had so many left overs, that we used them at a Potluck at our house the next day.  Around 4:00 we opened up the ropes course, and young and old took to the treetops!  I was pretty nervous at first, because I am afraid of heights, but I followed Jim, and that helped.  It was truly beautiful up there!  Thank you to all who were able to make our special day- I hope you had as much fun as we did!

No comments: