Monday, July 9, 2012

Kids having fun at the weddig

 At our wedding we had a lot of kids!  And I love kids....so I set up a little play area for them, with some big boxes, big bubble wands, and a table with crayons I made shaped like animals.  Some of the kids even went on the ropes course with us!  Unfortunately, I don't have a single picture from the ropes course yet.....sooooo....if anyone there has some, please send them my way! I didn't carry around my camera that day!




My cousin's daughter Hannah said as she was leaving, That was the best wedding EVER!  Nothing can ever beat it!"  That sure made me smile!  I wanted my wedding to be fun for the kids too....I sure remember going to a few when I was little where there was absolutely nothing for kids to do.  It was kind of torturous. I'm glad my wedding will be a good memory for everyone!

No comments: