Monday, July 8, 2013

Hiking in White Water

 Last week my mom and I went hiking in White Water went up to Chimney rock.  I hadn't been out hiking here in many years- but it is just as I remembered it!  AND- there were a bunch of tadpoles in the crick! Lily loved the walk, but I have decided she is getting too big for the front pack, and I ordered a backpack to carry her in.  When it arrives I should be able to go much further- and it has a little sun shade so I don't have to be so careful to stay in the shade.  My skin is truly the palest it has ever been in July....I am starting to get a bit tan though, and my freckles are definitely out!


I love this little manatee onesie she got from Steve and Judy Smith.  I don't think they knew how much I love manatees! She has little manatee socks to go with it, but they are a bit big yet and keep falling off.
Lily seemed to like the feel of the grass, and off course loved pulling it out.

No comments: