Sunday, February 22, 2009

Skiing with John and Heidi

Some pictures from skiing yesterday! Heidi, John and I went to Nex Crick and then followed the ocean ice back. It was a great ski- even though we didn't have a trail the entire way. Some of the drifts on the ice made it a little slower, but it was a great day to get out- and just the right temperature I think! There was still a lot of snow on the trees from last week, which made it really beautiful out. After skiing, we watched Planet Earth videos and I visited with Heidi, while John coached basketball games. I did get the front part of my parkie done yesterday- which was about my only accomplishment- but I had a good day- and I had been wanting to get that done, too. Today I am working on getting caught up on some of my computer stuff- and I realized I hadn't posted anything in quite a long time....I have been having camera problems and usually don't post anything unless I have pictures to make me think about it....and for a more interesting blog! Umm....this is hardly my first camera issue in the last 2 years...digitals and I have a love/hate relationship! I have ordered a new one though- and I am pretty sure this problem wasn't my fault and I can get it fixed with my camera insurance when I get back to the lower 48...perhaps it will be my river camera then, so then I don't have to worry so much about ruining it while on the water! I can't help that the things I like to do make it hard to take care of a camera....=)








No comments: