Sunday, July 26, 2009

Canoeing with Christopher and Sarah on Tucker L.


Every year, my family heads up to the Gunflint Trail for a family reunion.....it started the year my Grandma turned 80 and we took her up there for a surprise trip for her birthday, and it was so much fun we have continued this every year. This year we headed up July 18th....between my Mom and Step-Dad's cabin, my aunt and uncle's cabin, and one rented from Loon Lake Lodge, all 27 of us had a place to stay this year, though we tended to converge at our cabin, which made for one crazy, loud and fun get together!! As an added bonus, my aunt and uncle from Idaho, and cousin from New Jersey, whom we don't see very often were able to make it out and join us this year =)!! I have many pictures from this trip, but here are just a few from when I went canoeing with my brother and Sarah around 8:30 at night...my favorite time onthe water!
Passing my two cousins, Jenny and Adam
We headed back to where we kept the vehicles, to pick up another 12 pack of Black Label...to those that don't know- the best beer!


Again, have I mentioned that I love being on the water during this time of the day?!!

1 comment:

Colleen Marie said...

So very, very pretty!! I'm glad you're having fun!
I'm at wings training because it's in my room today.