Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Engagement Pictures of Sarah and Christopher






 the pavilion where the wedding will be held

 Some things are best established before the wedding!




My little brother is getting married on 9-10-11!   This last weekend we had a wedding shower for him and Sarah, behind Bays End on the Mississippi.  I was in charge of the decorations.  So, with that, I went to their house and took a lot of pictures of them and printed them off for around the tables and put a few in frames, and put together a photo album for them.  Because to be honest, I hardly had ANY pictures of the two of them together! I think the photos turned out great, despite the fact that it was about 90 degrees when I went to their house to take them, and we were all sweating like crazy!  I borrowed Jim's nice camera, which I am still figuring out, but it does take nice pictures.  So, here are a few of my favorites!

No comments: