Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More winter!





Where, oh where has the spring weather gone? Oh where oh where can it be?......More snow this week!  This morning I shoveled about 4-5 inches of snow in Winona.  Yesterday I headed to Viroqua (to visit my future mother in law who just had a knee replacement) with Arlo.  He spent most of the day in the car, with little walks.  While driving through La Crosse we stopped at Hixton and went for a little hike.  It was beautiful with all the snow on the trees.  Strange to see bits of green hiding in so much snow! Today I came to Viroqua again, but left Arlo to play with one of his best doggy friends in a fenced in yard.  I'm sure he is as happy as can be.  Carol seems to be doing great after her surgery, and I have been enjoying spending more time with Jim.  This weekend was so great- after the Cave of the Mounds on Saturday, we soaked in a hot tub at our hotel and went to a comedy club.  The next day we spent a few hours at an indoor waterpark, took a nap, went out to eat, and soaked in another hot tub outside.  A very relaxing, fun weekend!  And, I am still on spring break!  Easter this weekend, and maybe I will get around to getting some things done at home too!

No comments: