Thursday, October 13, 2011

Christopher and Sarah's Wedding Reception

 Arriving at the party!

 Alaina, Hannah and Grandma!
 My newest little nephew- Baby Vinnie!
 There was more than enough to eat!!
 Sarah sharing a birthday cake with her Grandma
 Singing "Happy Birthday" to each other
 Levi, Sylvia and Hannah
 Oops, I guess I forgot to rotate this....but the kids had a terrific time with these boxes!  I think I will have to get some boxes for my wedding as well!!
 One tired little girl!  My beautiful niece Alaina...who refers to Sarah and Christopher's wedding as "her princess party"!

 A family photo- the whole Dosier/Squires/Heaney/Krzoska...and soon to be Jarvis clan!
 Jim and I.  Jim finished hand sewing one of my wedding presents at 6:30 in the morning for me, as I rushed out the door to complete wedding decorations.  I can't wait for our own wedding, to be married to such a thoughtful man!

No comments: