Friday, October 17, 2008

Cross-Country Meet










These pictures were taken September 20th...the day before I lost Gary. We had a cross-country meet in Elim and I volunteered to man a post. I was out on the tundra, the furthest point from town on the track. I sat out there and listened to music and played with the close-up on my camera, which I am finally getting better at. The bugs were still out, but not very bad- they were definitely starting to die off. The blueberries were dying off too, but there were still enough good ones for me to nibble on while I was out there!

2 comments:

Super Angie said...

Wow, those pictures are beautiful! I'm very impressed. I'm also jealous of your fall colors. There's not much of a transition around here...

Anonymous said...

they look great!
Angie from Alabama