Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back to Life...




















Well, I know I haven't posted anything in a long time. I've sort of been taking a break from everything lately. But, I did get my midterm and final done this week for my college classes, and a few things caught up at work, and it seems like things should be returning somewhat to normal. Everything seems to be going fine, but I still find myself staring into space a lot and finding things a lot more empty than usual...guess that is to be expected. I have been going through my pictures, and wanted to post some of my favorite ones that I have of Gary. I miss him a lot, but at least I have these pictures to remind me of the good times we had together. He always had a great smile and a way that made me laugh. Mostly I think about how he always listened, encouraged me to do things, and helped me figure things out....always tried to make me feel better. Someone who called me stubborn, but was definitely my equal. So far time hasn't made things better; I just miss him more.

No comments: