Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunrise/Sunset






The sun is rising later......I woke up at 10:45 this morning to a great sunrise.....and I see colors starting to form for sunset when I leave school at 4. This month will see a lot of changes in light- but the prolonged sunrises and sunsets we get around here are really nice- nothing like the 10 minutes of glory in Minnesota where you can almost see the sun moving. Here everything is a little more gradual.....and the late sunrise gives even non-morning people like me a chance to enjoy it! We had a volleyball tournament here this weekend. Two teams came from out of town, and I was able to see one of my friends from a different village. The kids had a dance that went about as I expected with very few people dancing, but they had fun- and the kids really enjoyed the glowsticks that Mom brought up for them!

1 comment:

Rick Rosenshein said...

Great blog, photos and articles. Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work. Rick