Thursday, November 13, 2008

Walking by the Beach










I went walking with my Mom along the beach today. It was starting to snow, and calm outside. We looked around at the ice pile-ups and the rocks, and my Mom even found part of a walrus skull! So of course I had to haul that home. It didn't look stinky, but that may be because it is frozen....I haven't attempted to bring it inside yet. I would like to show it to my kids though.
After tutoring tonight, I started putting together a baby kuspuk- actually turned out OK. I still need to put the little ruffles on the bottom and the trim- but I think I am going to look for some different trim than what I have. I also finished my first major assignment for my new class I am taking- yeah! I can't wait to be done! 2 more quarters.... My Mom is only here until Saturday- the time is going fast =( I took some pictures of the snow and ice....sometimes I like to just take pictures of the ordinary.

No comments: