Sunday, June 14, 2009

I know, I suck.....

I can't help it, things are crazy busy, and this just is not a priority for me right now. When I do try to make time to post, the pictures take forever to load, then quit loading so I just give up....will try again tonight- I really do want to get a little bit caught up and get it off my mind. Also- once the pictures are on here, I can get them onto my external harddrive....granted further free-time I don't have, and off my computer! Almost reaching 9,000 at the moment. I know- it is ridiculous....but I like my camera.....today not so much- it wasn't working for awhile and was really frustrating me! But, it did pull through and I got some awesome shots, which I will post eventually if able....

I am into my last week of my Masters program, so I have a couple very busy days ahead of me...but then one major thing will be off my plate. I am not even attempting working on it right now as my brain is sun fried I think....I spent 6 1/2 hours out in the sun paddling today...will post more on that later, but for now, I will just say I had a great weekend and got outside a lot, which of course makes me happy....as everyone knows.

Tomorrow....last Masters project, re-doing my last project as I realized I was missing a small part, going and getting my accounting stuff figured out for my new job, and helping my brother and Dad plant our garden (?!) Obviously this one will take a back burner, but I hate to not help out, as it will be my garden too, so we will see if I can squeeze in some time and just hit it hard...
Anyways, will try posting a few pictures tonight- but if you don't see them, the computer was going slow again and I lost patience! =) Need to get some sleep so I can get stuff done tomorrow....have been running on very little sleep this week. Nothing abnormal of course!

No comments: