Monday, June 1, 2009

OK, OK....

So, I really just haven't been on here and have been way too busy lately! I am finally moved back to Minnesota, and am actually in Missouri right now....headed back to MN tomorrow, then in two days I am headed back up to Duluth for more dental stuff. I have gotten some stuff figured out--I will be having a surgery on June 25th for my bone regrafting....they were pretty optomistic that they could take some bone out from my jaw under where my wisdom teeth were to use...but after further information I am missing too much bone and they will need to take bone out of my hip for my jaw. I'm not thinking it will be too bad....they said maybe I will be on crutches for a couple days, but afer that I am hoping to be right back into doing stuff. I told the doctors I was planning to camp in Duluth after my surgery (because they asked)....but they didn't seem to think that was a great idea. So, I told them I have a friend I could stay with....was still planning to camp, but turns out I may have family coming with me. I doubt they will let me =(....maybe.....

I am moved in with my brother for the time being- going to be working in West Salem next year as a 4 year old Kindergarten teacher. I am hoping to start building my cabin in August, thinking I may get an apartment in West Salem for a little bit, until that is far enough along to live in =)
I am going to start doing a bunch of posts tonight.....really quick with my pictures just to try and get caught up a bit! Will try to stay updated with what I am doing this summer as well.....but I don't get online quite as much when it is so nice out!

No comments: