Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cabin Photos




 Between these cabinets, I am going to make a little shelf for things such as cookbooks.
 We put cedar in, from the floor to about 4 feet.  We still need to make a rail for the top, but I think it looks beautiful! Minus the extra construction materials, you can at least get an idea of what it is going to look like!
I hae noticed my last pictures of the cabin are nothing like what it now looks like, so here are a few photos to give a better picture of where I am living.  I didn't take any pictures of the upstairs, because after adding the bed, I really haven't done much up there...and it is really messy with clothes I need to put away right now.  With winter clothes, we don't really have enough room for everything, so without constant rearranging and stuffing things onto our shelves, it is messy up there.  I guess it doesn't matter too much as we are the only ones up there, but I can't wait for summer, with tank tops out and most sweaters packed away.  It will be a lot nicer up there!

No comments: