Saturday, September 6, 2008

at the beach











In an attempt to get caught up on the pictures I need to post, I am going to take a break from my homework every couple of hours today and post another part of my wanderings....we will see if I get sort of caught up....It is absolutely gorgeous again today, and it is a killer to stay inside and work on the things I need to, when I know this weather is only going to last so long....the colors are at their peak right now, and just stunning.....I have been spending as much time as I can outside this week....thus my need to spend most of today inside and get things done! Argh!
Well, these pictures are from out at Nex Crick- where I walked along the beach and picked up some more of my green rocks, and then climbed a bit on some rocks by the water. The tide was fairly low, leaving some nice algae covered rocks. I also found it interesting how some plants insisted on growing on these rocks =) Sadie of course enjoyed eating the dried out, dead humpys strewn all over the beach!

No comments: