Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dividend!


Yay! Dividends came out earlier this year, and with the $1200 heating rebate from our Governor, on top of what we would normally get, I am really happy!! So I spent a couple hours Saturday spending my money, and "poof"!! it is gone!.....but I feel better anyway! I was able to pay off my plane ticket home from the summer, and buying all my supplies and food in Anchorage for the year (and car rental, etc.).....without the $1200 rebate, that would have left me with 48 cents after paying my credit card! Whew! Now I have enough to put another year lease on my storage shed....what a waste of money, but oh, well. And I saved a little bit for my cabin, put a $100 in my overseas travel fund, and bought a few things at the grocery store....about 5 un-needed things I hardly ever buy! Amazing how fast I can spend $3,269!!! =) It never seems to go as far as I think it should, but for money I didn't even work for- it goes plenty far enough!

No comments: