Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mail....

Just in time....I was starting to run low on catfood....and while this would be good news to Qunguk, who would be then feasting on salmon, I was glad to not have the hassle of needing to cook it for him. I picked up two of my boxes at the post office; with what is inside (cat litter and food) that was about what I could carry....and then the next day I needed to go back with my main mode of transport (my sled) to get the rest.
When not racing around like a mad man....this is what he looks like.
I have been busy typing papers this week.....finishing up my class, which I got an A in. I still have a little bit to redo though, as it will help me for my next class also. This is Qunguks's main contribution to the cause....when he isn't trying to walk across my keyboard.

He has also been helping me with the mail....what a help! I have never seen a cat get so much enjoyment out of paper before.
I really like his two racing stipes he has down his back.....they fit his personality, too!

No comments: