Thursday, January 8, 2009

Visiting with Aidan and Alaina

I had a lot of fun seeing my niece and nephew over break! They have really changed since I last saw them. Aidan is talking like crazy, and can actually hold intelligible conversation. Alaina has about doubled in size. Katie was telling me how quiet she was, and that she didn't talk much...but the next day she learned how to scream! I guess that is the end of that! Ha ha ha! She quite enjoyed making high pitched shrieks! =)
I thought this was cute....Aidan and Wayne, both on their laptops...
Alaina is full of these beautiful smiles!



Playing at Great-Grandma's house. Aidan is now playing with the bucket of toys that I used to play with when I was little!!



I hope if I ever have kids they are at least half as adorable as these two!

No comments: