Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fun Run!

Well, I did it; I ran in the Fun Run again today....5.2 miles. I did pretty good at first, not stopping for the first 15-20 minutes, but then towards the end I wore out and was making short sprints, walking for a bit and sprinting again...then just down to more walking. So, it took me 58 minutes and 55 seconds. At least it was a minute faster than before. I came back in for a little bit, but sitting on the hard cafeteria benches didn't feel all that great, so I switched back into my sandals and headed out to the beach again. I ended up finding another handful of gillies. Heading back I ran into two other teachers, so had some company on the way back- and walking further away from the water I found more green sea glass, as it stuck out quite a bit in the rocks. Didn't get out fishing today, too busy running and walking. Not much interesting to share today....I will post a picture of all my gillies when I get home and can get it off my camera. I guess some people pay quite a bit of money for them to make jewelry and art out of. I will probably inbed them in my patio or make something out of them.
Anna

No comments: